Founded in 1989, Roter began to operate in the sector of the production of undercarriage components for earthmoving machinery, such as front idlers, rollers, chains, sprockets. Since 2017 the company has become part of the ISAF Group with the name RoterTrack.
• Plants for the production of asphalt and cement concrete
• Components for aerial platforms
• Pipeline systems for pipe coatings
• Carpentry and accessories for drilling and drilling machines
• Frames and undercarriages (rollers and front idlers) for earth moving and asphalt pavers
• Carpentry and equipment for agricultural machines
• Plants and subgroups for separation and disposal (solids-plastics-liquids)
The technical and experience capabilities of RoterTrack allow the development of new projects in a short time, with the possibility of assembling complex systems in which there are also electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
The company covers an area of 40’000m2 of which 10’000 are covered, which allows the production of medium-heavy carpentry products and complete plants.
RoterTrack has integrated into the ISAF Group, contributing to expand its production capacity with a strong orientation towards the market of earth moving machinery and plant engineering in general.